Home

WIP: Sephiroth

Twisted Vertex

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i have an idea for Sephiroth. Would it be possible to make Sephiroth have his red special altered, so he would jump up high and come down with his sword and stab the other person through the back (the same way he killed Aeris) instead of doin the downward hack? It may sound kinda stupid but i've been wonderin about that for awhile.

Originally posted by Sephiroth CR

Ok, i have a question about Kingdom Hearts (just so ya know, i havent got the game yet). Can u play as Sephiroth or Cloud anywhere in the game? Also, is there some kind of multiplayer mode or a battle for fun mode?

You can't to bad huh,:( you fight them in tournaments.

Originally posted by Haemon

Anyway, somebody mentioned about having a replica of his sword. Could you tell me where you got it?

it' not a "replica" of Sephiroth's sword it's the sword that inspired the creators of FF7 to be used be Sephiroth. It is called a "Massamune blade" not Katana or "Massamune" for short. i just went to all the sword shops i've seen and asked if they had or could get it. most said no so i talk to a swordsmith who runs a shop by my hometown, approached him with an offer he knew about the blade. Also he had specs ( blue prints) on it so he made it for me. cost me bout an even 1k but it's still sweet. heavy as can be though. if you ever manage to get your hands on one you'll learn why the handle is so long. anyways hope this helps you out. my advice just go to diff sword shops and ask around or look up info on the web. you should be able to find more specific info on how to obtain your very own "Massamune Blade"

Actually, it's called the masamune... You had an extra 's' in there ;) I know it happens. I do it alot when typing news for JKII.Net, but most times I correct it before I publish the news...

Hopefully when I get my new processor, I can begin uploading files again..

Archived