Home

...How?!?!?!?!?!

Supers

Ok, I was playing ctf on Always online CTF and I saw this guy, with no name, and no team color. Do any of you know hwo to get it to where you have no name and no team colored skin?!?!

The server was:

Bespin_towers(i think that the name)

Ctf

REd team player was doing it( I saw his saber)

The no name thing is pretty easy, but I don't play CTF so I don't know about the no team/team color issue.

For a blank name, you make your name a space only with a different color. Press shift+6 (^) & then a number between 1 & 6, & then press space. If you leave it blank instead of doing this it will default to padawan.

Some people don't like this though, & on some servers you will get kicked for it, so use it with people who don't mind.

We once did this on a dueling server & everybody had a blank name & we imitated everyone's styles & tried to guess who we all were. It was pretty fun.

Originally posted by ToppDog

The no name thing is pretty easy, but I don't play CTF so I don't know about the no team/team color issue.

For a blank name, you make your name a space only with a different color. Press shift+6 (^) & then a number between 1 & 6, & then press space. If you leave it blank instead of doing this it will default to padawan.

Some people don't like this though, & on some servers you will get kicked for it, so use it with people who don't mind.

We once did this on a dueling server & everybody had a blank name & we imitated everyone's styles & tried to guess who we all were. It was pretty fun.

wow, i'll try that out!

Archived