Home

New Challenge Thread (friendly server discussion)

Jedi Spy

Oh why hello my fellow online game players - since my thread was shut down i have lost ips and contact with many of you people who wished to play me.

Lets get it sorted out especially the guy who is gonna give me $100 for lasting more than 15 seconds

And lets keep it nice and friendly so the old meanie admins dont shut it down, jealous buggers :)

Oh I dueled a guy who said 'Are you that ****y fgt from the forums?' under the name of 'Metallica'

'Oh why yes thats me' I replied

'Ok, im gonna show u who's the daddy'

'I beat this poor guy time and time again till eventually he gave up trying to kick, dfa and lightning me to death :(

Funny how you sterotyped that all admins are "meanies" when really you are only mad at one that is only a mod that did a mistake...:rolleyes:

The thread WAS in flames...you only thought it wasnt because it was yours...admit it.

Now I am not that good,so I'm not going to duel.:)

LOL tyrion you remind me of a little 12 year old snitch, whos allways trying to prove himself responsible infront of his parents,

*waits for dad to look at him an turns round an shouts at little brother for playing in the mud*

get a life mate, stop sucking up

YER MAW!:D :D :D

Originally posted by Jedi Maz

LOL tyrion you remind me of a little 12 year old snitch, whos allways trying to prove himself responsible infront of his parents,

*waits for dad to look at him an turns round an shouts at little brother for playing in the mud*

get a life mate, stop sucking up

YER MAW!:D :D :D

My I.Q. dropped by 5 when I read that:rolleyes:

I am serious, if you do not like someone's post, don't tell them to go away or something. You see that liitle "report to moderator" option in the post? Just click it.

BTW, I already have, so the off-topic posts will be deleted.

Archived