Home

Tojo Challenges You

Bob Gnarly

look dumbass..you must be one of those 10 yr olds with no life who gets off by playing video games all their life...and by the way..i did fight and you lost you sorry..well, i dont wanna get kicked off..so i'll say this...do you remember when you asked somebody to tell you how to get that blue and red skin? that was me..so guess what..YOU LOST SO ADMIT IT!!! You can't intimidate me so dont bother trying ok

........I will personally hunt every one of your members down, and defeat them, including you and your so-called 'masters!'

You have no respect for other clans, so you deserve to be beaten by both Darth Yoda and I! In honor of my friends, I challenge you and your fleet. And I'll beat you down like the dirty dogs you are!!!!!!:swear::lsduel::explode::yeldance:

ummmmmm i dont even have jk2 installed yet i HAD it but i dont now........and i am planning on reinstalling it to kisk your ass personaly Darth Yoda.

and topshot i have respect for other clans just not ones that are organized by a little kid then SAYS he has 13 members when it really is he ASKED 13 people to join, SOY is just another clan that will......well..........FAIL.

Archived