Home

Jedi vs Merc??

tylerav8r

the more balanced version is a game of Jedi Master. tho if you do well, you end up having to be a jedi. The game is a lot of fun as long as the Jedi Master does not think it is a game of keep-away and runs away from everyone.

if no one runs, and the Jedi Master often charges into a group of Mercs instead of going after health and shields. often there is a chorus of "GG" after the game ends

tyically the best games have 6 players or more in them

I wish there were more people on those servers, i have a blast on those. usualyl They have a kill limit of 20, and then i rack my kils up to 18 or 19 and then kill myself or let myself get killed. then jsut go pure Merc and let others be Jedi.

usually i save the last kill to be a special one chokeing them and tossing them in to trip mines i allready laid down. Choke lauching them into a wall or into the air so they die when then land on the ground. In fact, i dont know how, but one time i ended with 21 kills on a 20 kill max server.

Originally posted by SlapNut

what is this jedi merc thing anyway???????

Jedi: Person who can only use force powers and the lightsaber, and can't use guns or pick up bacta or sheilds

Merc: Person who can only use guns and the stun baton, can pick up items, can't use force powers.

I thinks that right.... havn't played Jedi v Merc in a long time thou...

Archived