Home

Bruce Lee skin with multi taunts almost finished

Jah Warrior

Yo,

This is my first post in this section so hello to all you skinners out there, suffice to say I have joined your ranks.

I have almost completed a Bruce Lee skin that has a black uniform and six different taunts, I think it aint too bad but I'm gonna say that aint I;)

I based it on the Yun model/skin by omar torres, which was the closest skin I could find to a chinese looking dude.

here is a link, if you wanna download it have a look and gimme any constructive criticism.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/graham.phillips200/bruce.zip

I also have a question, I have milkshape and it looks pretty straight forward, I am looking at taking an existing model and removing some of the accessories from it to make it less cluttered, I can get the model into milkshape but have no idea how to save the editted model as a .glm file.

Could someone please tell me what I need to do or which software to use to do this.

Thanks fellas, look forward to your comments.

unfortunately i'm at work right now so i'm unable to play with bruce. :( i DID download him however, mainly to hear the multiple taunts you've used. and lemme tell ya, i especially like taunt2 ... "never take your eyes off your oppenent, even when you bow" ... how *BLEEP* cool is that?!

words of wisdom for every duelist in the JKII community to live by.

i plan to download bruce at home, so i'll be able to give you some of my thoughts on the skin soon. but just from the icons he's looking pretty cool ... i'm hyped up to kick some @$$ with him. :D

Originally posted by adillon

unfortunately i'm at work right now so i'm unable to play with bruce. :( i DID download him however, mainly to hear the multiple taunts you've used. and lemme tell ya, i especially like taunt2 ... "never take your eyes off your oppenent, even when you bow" ... how *BLEEP* cool is that?!

words of wisdom for every duelist in the JKII community to live by.

i plan to download bruce at home, so i'll be able to give you some of my thoughts on the skin soon. but just from the icons he's looking pretty cool ... i'm hyped up to kick some @$$ with him. :D

cool look forward to it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived