Home

Basic Jedi

Guest Jolts

yeah, those ears are just place holders for now, same with the sensitive man ponytail and the pouches on his belt, all those little nernies will be replaced

Well, the whole point of this is to release a modeling kit so people can have a basic starting point to create any jedi. Its quick start, so anyone who wants can skin/bind it. The obiwan head is just something extra to go with it, or possibly come later(trying to finish this tonight).

I should have said this before, this can be considered a wiredlamp studios release from the modeling side. I wanted to have this ready for the release of the coop sdk, you would have your coop sdk and you generic jedi sdk.

If I try and release this tonight I won't have any LOD's with it. I could hold of trying to release it tonight, finish this job I'm about to start tomorrow, then after that release it with all lods/tags.

what do you guys think?

should I start a new thread for obi?

hey thats great. I would bring the polies down on the head tho. It looks like there isl oads of polies that you don't need. I wouldn't mind doing a new version of mace sundancer for this mesh as it is a very good basic jedi. And that was what Mace was. Mail me at arco2002@hotmail.com when you have an sdk and uvmaps etc cos I want to skin it big time.

Arco:deathii:

yeah, I made the face dense since I was gonna make a highres subd model out of it, started reducing it. I always like to start out high and work my way down when it comes to game modeling.

right now the polycount for the basic jedi body with little belt things and the kyle head is at 3100 polys. I'll have updated shots later for the body

http://www.geocities.com/joltsone/ff2.txt <- start of obiface reduction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I cant see them either i get this:

This page is not available.

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

I removed all the old images, everything new is posted in the new thread under showcase/modelling "WIP: Obi wan ep1/ep2 & anakin ep2 by Jolts" here's the link again.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78651&perpage=40&pagenumber=7

page 5-7 have the most recent pics don't look at anything before that, its been removed. Right now I got word from toonces who is uvmapping obi's body that he is almost done, and I have lods1-2 for the body done. So after I finish third lod, I'll just need the uvmaps for them and its done.

Archived