Home

This forum

Guest Dave Maul

Yay, publicity! ;)

I've kinda drifted out of the SW fan thing, at least until Obi-Wan and Starfighter are released. Then I'm right back in there! But I'm busy taking GCSE's at school, playing Phantasy Star Online with Pedro and Simpy, and battling against unholy armies from beyond the mortal realms.

Okay, that last one's a lie ;)

Originally posted by obi-wan13:

<STRONG>im still around, i just usually post in the cantina. BTW, does anyone post the "I found Ki-adi" topic in JKII? :D</STRONG>

Boy, does this bring back memories.

Oh, and BTW, I've started playing JPB with Obi now. I'm going to get Queen Amidala so I can beat Level 14 so I can get the ultimate saber so JPB will be much easier!

Guest Kirvan_Vax

I'm still here (former Darth_Chaos)...haven't played EITHER of my versions of JPB in a LONG time...perhapse I should again? Yeah...sure...why not? Anyway, i Found Ki-Adi-Mundi in JKII! Its called a patch that will un-doubtly be released some time after the game :p

I think I have found yet another glitch in this already glitch-ridden game! Of course, it might not be a totally undiscovered gitch, or it might have been a very bizarre coincidence.

I'll describe it as a coincidence, because it's easiest to describe that way.

I was on Tatooine, after you face the armadillo thing, near those vertical grey walls. To get over the first wall, you have to jump up a few rock pillars, and (at least) the top one has a shooting sandperson on it.

I couldn't take the guy out from the ground, so I figured I'd jump to the pillar and then take him out.

Well, I landed my jump practically on top of him, at the edge of the pillar top. Of course, he shot me. Here's the wierd part...

Right as my guy started to get up, he shot me again, as if my getting up attempts and his shooting intervals had somehow lined up perfectly. Thus, the program got stuck in this loop and I had to shut the PSX off.

---------------------------------------------

That was yesterday. I beat Tatooine today, and the "glitch", if that's what it is, didn't reoccur.

Oh, and BTW, while doing the jumping canyon on Tatooine, I was reminded of why my sig is what it is. It still applies!

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Markenobi ]

Archived