Home

New girl in town

SeaWitch

How to make the perfect introduction.... I'm not sure. However, I love this site, and if Dominic Armatto loves this site as well, it must be perfect.:D

I hope to have interesting conversations on this list, and learn lots of savory and unsavory things. I might also add that I'm not this sugary sweet, but I'm trying to make a good first impression. Baudy drinking pirate songs, swear words, and clever wit do not bother me, and most often will entertain me fully. Its nice to meet you all.

-SeaWitch :guybrush:

JR, I was reading your quote at the bottom of the page. It occured to me that if you'd read my profile (I know, why would you want to do that) you would have noticed that one of my hobbies is tarot cards. So, potentially I could tell you a bit about where your life is going and what direction you're currently headed in. :voodoo:

The next part of this post is to thak you for welcoming me and making me feel like a cabing girl I know I have to earn my way up the ranks so I can take more prestigious roles aboafd our ship of oddity. I can swab a few decks here and there, just as long as you don't make me dust the furniture. Have Jack the Black do it, he's pretty new as well. All right since I have finished with my silly Pirate references, I will be off to do other stuff.

--SeaWitch who wants to be something more than a

wanna-be, damnit!

:dozey:

Archived