Home

stormtroopers and officers.

JEDI OUTCAST

I actually think you should consider making officer and stormtrooper life values the same as in DF. Like officers shoot straiter, but certaintly don't have more life in DF. Stormtroopers seemed to be more of a threat in DF, and officers not so scary. Outcast on the other hand had pain in the ass officers, especially the REALLY dark ones. They had lots of life and were difficult to take out with blasters at some points on the HARD difficult level.:bwing::vsd:

I think the dudes with armor (stormies) ought to be tougher to kill than the unarmored guys, but stormies are slower and stupider. so maybe two shots to kill an officer but you need to be fast and have good aim. maybe 4 shots to kill a stormie since they are tougher, but since they just stand there like idiots it shouldn't be too tough.

please, PLEASE tell me that you arent going to implement the ANNOYING tendency of DF to spawn stormies in places that youve already been? i played it again this summer and it reminded me of how STUPID that was! like on Fest or whatever, there was a group of say 4 stormies and an officer. so, first time around, you gun em all down. now, lets say you need to go back there later to open a locked door. THERES A STORMIE THERE BUMBLING AROUND!! it always made me go WTF!?! (ok sorry for the rant, i just had to)

P.S. nice avatar Timmay

Im in agreement with Dark Linux about the health and intelligence of Stormtroopers and Officers and I have 1 thing to add. In regards with the Officers what about making their first thoughts when they see you is to get behind some cover or run to some stormies.

P.S ImmolatedYoda : Thanks. I have a better one now :D

Archived