Home

Cid Highwind (FF VII) Request!

Havoc Stryphe

I have recently seen the large influx of Final Fantasy models (Kingdom Hearts Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall Leonheart etc...)

I was just wondering if anyone with modeling/skinning talent found the Final Fantasy VII Character, Cid Highwind the badass, butt-kicking character I did, and would be open to creating such a model for me and the rest of the JK2 community.

I would greatly be in your debt forever if you did!

If you need any reference material, I can post it. I have a plethera of Cid pictures.

Just one more request though, DON'T do the Kingdom Hearts Cid Highwind! :p

Any response would be great!

Thanks

Originally posted by Andy867

When making a request, havoc, its best to provide sufficient amount of information about the request, instead of just saying " someone needs to make Cid Highwind" and not provide any pictures or doodles of him. See what I mean?

I see you point, Andy.

Your wish is my command:

This pic was officially released by Squaresoft and shows the most detail and, in my opinion, the greatest likeness of Cid Highwind. This should be your (your meaning any future modeler) primary source.

cid_profile.jpg

Here is another officially sanctioned picture of Cid: CID PROFILE

Here are various shots of the low-poly model used "ingame" in Final Fantasy VII:

Cid's "ingame" profile

FF7 model 1

FF7 model 2

FF7 model 3

FF7 model 4

FF7 model 5

Here are various shots from Final Fantasy VII's FMV (Movie sequences):

FF7 FMV 1

FF7 FMV 2

FF7 FMV 3

FF7 FMV 4

FF7 FMV 5

FF7 FMV 6

FF7 FMV 7

And another picture officially released by Squaresoft, this one is CG rendered and shows Cid's back:

FFVII Official Hire for Cid

And last and least, a picture from Squaresoft's new game: Kingdom Hearts, which Cid makes an appearance in. But again, this outfit is horrible! This picture should only be used for Cid's build and skeletol structure research!: Kingdom Heart's Cid

That is as much as I can give, or anyone else can for that matter. Would someone please help a guy out here! ;)

*BUMP*

Just a friendly Bump now that the forums seem to be working properly again! :D

Just for any modeler who is thinking about taking on this project. I think, after you glance at the reference pics, that you would agree, that this model is "relatively" easy compared to other request! ;)

Just a little persuasion :p

Archived