Home

Dark Star Syndicate

Deathseed

Hey all, I'm sorta new here. I have a proposal for all you nice people here. I am representing Dark Star Syndicate. We are a neutrally aligned PA that will be based on Tatooine. We warmly extend the arm of Alignment to any who are willing to look us up. Our website is currently under going redceration but our forums are working perfetly, simply go to http://boards.slicerhq.com/index.php?board=17 and read some of our posts. If you like what you see start a new post named "Recruitment" and say some things about your SWG character and other things like that. I seriouslly hope you take this great oppurtunity to talk to us and to find out more about us cause when you do you'll discover that were a great PA. Thanks.

Deathseed

P.S. If you guys say that Deathseed sent you they'll make you feel even more welcome.

Well, I'm already part of a PA so all I can say is:

Welcome to the boards!!! :)

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn. :p

Welcome to

SWGalaxies.Net

Welcoem to these forums... i have been away for a couple of days and people already start using my quotes :D

Im still bugging Juztyn to make us a reqruiting forum for the PA's... but with no succes. :( anyway

I hope you get some members in your PA through here :D.. I hope to see you around some more :D

*Gives a large box full of small, chocolate covered gnorts.*

:p

C ya

-Wraith 8-

Archived