Home

Stargate SG-1

Absurd

U nog* :p

Explain me some things in a PM, I don't want any misconceptions spreading.... to... my cat :p

hmmm.... MAYBE I should feed it some milk, eh? 020.gif

*becomes silent* here kitty...

:D :D :D

*yet another inside joke and by now we probably have bamboozled you swampies far enough

Posted by AB_Legion

U nog* :p

Explain me some things in a PM, I don't want any misconceptions spreading.... to... my cat :p

lmao! Will do - just ask and I shall 'splain :D

hmmm.... MAYBE I should feed it some milk, eh? 020.gif

*becomes silent* here kitty... :D

You're almost as sick and warped as I am! :eek::D :D

*yet another inside joke and by now we probably have bamboozled you swampies far enough

Oh, they can never be bamboozled far enough - trust me :D

I've never really watched Stargate SG-1... but I never stay on it if I stumble upon it, or will watch it if there's nothing else on. You might say I'm not giving it a chance, but really the few episodes I've seen were pretty crappy. Can't stand those "god" things with their glowing eyes.

There were a few good episodes of SeaQuest... the one with the giant croc that was unfrozen by global warming... and any of the episodes with Mark Hammil in it.

My favorite sci-fi/fantasy shows on TV now are Buffy, Angel, Starship Andromeda and Farscape (really bummed about it getting cancelled... I don't even know when it's on TV, now :( ). I also think Firefly has a lot of potential.

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Archived