Home

SWG Fighting

Johnson

:saberg:

Even though I have heard of the upcoming "Coliseum" and Krayt Dragon fighting/ hunting, I have been wondering... Will it be possible for huge battles between the Jedi and Alliance against the Imperials at some points in the game or will it all be neutral. I'm talking about the battles in like Episode 1 and 2, with the big groups of fighting, except with everyone being people and not machines. Because seriously, the Imperials were very aggressive in the movies and would take over cities and structures very quickly. I have a feeling there would have to be, right, counting there will be a Space Expansion coming out?

not sure what the question was but there will probably be the space expansion timed just right to get the best profit.:(. as for large battles, considering how one of the classes involves ordering peopns like stormies arround that is a good possibility. keep in mind that the colisium is just an idea that he came up with and is going to try eventually, not a game mechanic.

This wouldnt be SW with out it. Oh, who am I kidding.

The only thing I could think of that might work out for your large scale battles would be "events".

I know in other such games they have Sieges (lineage) and other things setup by the server (sometimes) so that these kind of things do happen.

Who knows, the SWG admins/gods may allow such an event, and it would rocketh.

Archived