Home

Dark Jedi

Johnson

What Type of Jedi Will You Want To Be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of Jedi Will You Want To Be?

• Light Jedi
    • Dark Jedi
    • Don\'t Want To Be A Jedi
    • What The Hell Is A Jedi!?

:dsaber:

What's the deal completely with Dark Jedi? I mean, I know the basics but I was wondering if you become Dark Jedi, do you become part of the Imperial Force, or your own man? Because if I go Dark Jedi, I don't expect to have to be friendly still to keep a Dark Jedi Knight Rank? Does anyone have any idea if I can join the Imperial Force if I become a Dark Jedi basically? I don't really want to have a bunch of Bounty Hunters on my case, just a little protection from Vader. Also, if I can be an Imperial will it be possible for me to help peopel like Jabba? Please answer me. Also, I am not 100% about what exactly teh Dark Jedi is so if you can help me out? I have seen all teh movies but am not completely sure. One more thing, once I become Dark Jedi can I have a Dark Jedi look like with a mask, face paint, black clothing, etc...? To complete the look. It would be great if you could help me out.

From what we've been told so far by the devs we don't really know anything about the Dark Jedi, except that to be a Dark Jedi you will have to fall after recieving some Jedi training. About the change of clothes and the like, I'm sure that'll be possible, as the hairdressers and tailors can do stuff like that. Well, probably anyway ;)

Yes, by the way, 'tis I, Kiedo, I have returned :D

:dsaber:

Okay, well... If you're doing some stuff that would be helping Vader, why would he want to hunt you down? In the movies, he had nothing against Dark Jedi. He was trying to persuade Luke into becoming one. He used to be a Dark Jedi so I don't think you'd be wanted by him unless you started killing Imperial Forcemen. I don't know. we'll have to see but that really doesn't make any sense why he would want to hunt Dark Jedi.

Archived