Home

a clan for all

JEDI_MASTA

Guest Admiral viper

I have taken a poll all in favor of destroying jedi_mastas clan was 6/7 members voted to destroy him and his clan

this is war it is the end for u, u should not have entered this battle for from now to Gb I will be getting my resorces and building a clan, then it ends I crush u with 1 swift stroke and u die as do your friends and u wont even want to play gb again because u will be to ashamed to ever face me again

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can your clan to anything, or even begin to threaten another clan, when you have not played it yet to know how good you are, you may end up making a big scene, than making a big fool of youself before you even lose, wait till the game comes out before were start bashind eachother!

Yeah and I'm the president :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm usually hesitant about joining clans because of things like this. If their leader is kind and honorable, then sure. But if its some all talk SOB *coughadmiralvipercough* then one should avoid that clan.

Also, why does Viper want to piss the mods off, he's just signing a death wish....

Guest Darth_Venage

A few clan leaders are kind and honorable, but when it comes down to Clan Rivalry, they get extremely competitive:D

oh, and some clan leaders just love the rivalry but don';t care about helping indivuduals to gains skill(i wont mention names)

oh, and DRS(ie viper), if you're such a strategic master explain how you do the HyTick Rush

Originally posted by Clefo

Yeah and I'm the president :rolleyes:

Anyway I'm usually hesitant about joining clans because of things like this. If their leader is kind and honorable, then sure. But if its some all talk SOB *coughadmiralvipercough* then one should avoid that clan.

Also, why does Viper want to piss the mods off, he's just signing a death wish....

hey clefo does that mean u think im kind and honorable/:D man since this is our recruting thread why dont u DS ppl get off it :mad: clefo if u join ill offer u a leadership position cause no offense guys but it seems like me and clefo and maybe one other are still bhantah fodder meaning u dont spend enough time on your comp to get good at a game think seriously about it clefo please am surrounded by bhantah poop:D

Guest Darth_Venage

build a site frome stracth and use HTML no. But i have bout 4 sites on geocities. And just cuz i post alot doesnt mean Im not spending a lot of time perfecting my AoK skillz. Im currently trying to hone out my 1st and 2nd age rushs, so I AM spending tiome getting good:D

Guest Darth_Venage
Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

anybody know how to build a sight? i think our name is (flips coin)

KOS kill on sight thay way i can keep my old zone name lol considering we play on the zone

I think I saw that it also will have support for GameSpy Arcade(Which I currently use)Or am I mistaken

Sorry bout the double post!!:(

ok im hearby putting the name on unknown lol:D i got a friend on board but he only plays AoK so he and i will take the AoK side and ill take gb with either clefo or vengeance whoever oh yea btw

viper i hearby challenge you

to a game of AoK tc on the msn gaming zone bring a partner whoever u choose I GAURANTEE VICTORY

I PICK THE TIME U TELL ME UR ZONE NAME ILL FIND YOU WE PLAY WE WIN YOU LOSE END OF STORY BUT ... THIS RIVALRY SOUNDS FUN DO U REALLY THINK THE DARKSIDE (WICH HAS ALL THEIR POWER IN MECHS IS GOING TO BE A MATCH FOR THE REBELS )

CAUSE IF U DO I HAVE A PROBLEM HAVING A RIVALRY WITH YOU CAUSE YOUR SO STUPID (THIS ISNT AN INSULT THIS IS SIMPLY STATING THAT IF HE IS SO CLOUDED BY THE DARK SIDE TH BELIEVE THIS BS HE THEN IS STUPID) NO INSULT GLAD TO CLEAR THAT UP

hey viper sorry to burst your bubble but ur gunna lose

BTW if u can play on the zone lets play there whats your zone name and if u dont have on get one i wanna talk to u in real time mine is KOS9_ty and because my IP is all messed up if u cant make it on the zone send one of your guys who can lol

Guest DarkTrooper

hey masta now that i think about it ur clan looks better than the darkside in fact the darkside is stupid REBELS ROCK

i learned this because i was reading preview after prevew and they say the rebels are the best so i would like to join ur clan if possible thx

Archived