Home

1.04 Patch and MODs - Help Please!

jediapprentice

I do not know how to install the JediKnight version 1.04 Patch. I don't even know if I need it. The problem is that I have JediMOD v2.1 and it won't load, tells me it expects interface 6 but recieves 7. So I looked at the readme and it said to download the v1.04 Patch. So I have. But I can't figure out how to install it. Did I download the right patch? Someone please help!

~ Jediapprentice ~

Originally posted by RBJEDI

Have you fixed your problem yet? I downloaded version 3.4 and am having the same problem. I had 1.4 before I installed the 3.4 mod. I have tried to reinstall 1.4 but it tells me that I already have it. So please if you figure it out e-mail me. rbjedi@hotmail.com

Thanks RBJ

If you have problems installing the patch use Patch Commander

Nothing is more frustrating than not even being able to unintall the game itself. When I go through add remove programs in the control pannel I get:

[ An installation support could not be installed. The system cannot find the file specified. ]

Same thing happens when I try to remove it from the start menu. Any help?? I will be very thankfull.

I want to just uninstall everything and start over but this damn technology is just too smart. What does this damn computer want from me now, blood? I give it a nice home and play with it every single day and what thanks do I get?

RBJ

Archived