Home

Sad tidings

SeaWitch

My beautiful, wonderful, sweet and loving puppy, ate disk two of CMI. It was terrible. Honestly, she's too damn cute to really yell at her. However, I was greatly disheartened by her actions. I don't know how she got a hold of it. I suppose it doesn't matter. No more can I play that game that I love so well. Farewell to the days of healing Griswold's hangover. So long to Madame Xima and "This is a very bad omen." Adieu to Smuggler's Cave and the Ferryman. Adios to Stan and Minnie Goodsoup's belle accent. Until we meet again, Mort, good good grave digger and your smelly old dog. I will miss you all. :ball:

I have yet to decide whether or not to hold a funeral. Seriously, all, that game has gotten me through some of the worst times. I usually play it when I'm feeling blue. :cry7: Recently, when I was very sick, it helped me cheer up and not get cabin fever too terribly bad. All in all, its just a good damn game. Its probably my favorite besides Crazy Taxi.

I love my puppy and she's worth more than any game, and I know that this is to be expected of young dogs, however, there's a whole in my heart that no game can fill, until I scrape up enough cash to go buy another copy.

I appreciate any sympathy and condolences offered.

Archived