Home

Old school newbie, wants to form a light side!

Lumen-Nox

Hi,

I got jedi outcast many months ago when it first came out and played it to death, joined a clan etc had a great time. BUt unfortunately i had to be out fo the country for 3 months over the summer. Anyhow the clan disbanded and I didn't play jedi for nearly 4 months

So here is the deal, i used to be good but i aint gonna lie, now i'm crap! BUt love the game more than ever, I'm looking to start a new clan of pretty much newbies, or people who dont have the time to make a clan their whole life, but just do it for total fun when they can.

I want it to be a light side clan, and i'd like help running maintaining it too, so any suggestion will always be welcomed.

Anyway, hope there are some people in either the same position as me, or people new to the game wanting to get eased into with an experienced albeit poor jedi verteran.

Thanks for reading

Lumen-Nox

Suggestions: Get a server as fast as possible or make one that lags as little as possible. Have Fun!

If you want any friendly competition you can challenge some of us in Crimson Masters so you can regain your skills. Just an offer.

Clan basis sounds good and I wish nothing but the best. Make sure to also specify whether you are saber only or weapons included and if everyone from around the world is accepted or just people from like USA or Australia etc.

BigTeddyPaul

I do prefer the light side powers myself, and I might consider a clan. Currently, I'm concentrating on my non-lightsaber weapons skills, so I don't turn into one of those losers who's just constantly saber slashing (and consequently, getting toasted). So far, my favorite weapon is the disrupter. :cool: E-mail me at illegible@hotmail.com for/with further info.

Either I, BigTeddyPaul, or the rest of the Crimson Masters, can help you regain your sabering skills.

I'm more Dark Jedi than just plain Jedi. I can help raise your defense and attack power, but it'll require more than just the saber and the force for me to train you. That's only if you want me to.

Trust me, I can help.:D

And remember;

Stay off the roads!

I feel sick :(

Originally posted by TheMule

I do prefer the light side powers myself, and I might consider a clan. Currently, I'm concentrating on my non-lightsaber weapons skills, so I don't turn into one of those losers who's just constantly saber slashing (and consequently, getting toasted). So far, my favorite weapon is the disrupter. :cool: E-mail me at illegible@hotmail.com for/with further info.

Crimson Masters

The site has most info, blah blah, lol. Check the forums and the Crimson Master thread for info / updates etc.

Archived