Home

Jango Fett Skin Complete

Matt-Liell

I just finished my Jango Fett skin this morning. It has 3 real movie taunts (thanks again deetox), team support, bot support and when i release it it will come in a package with a model of his blaster that replaces the bryar blaster pistol. pics can be seen here

it will soon be available for download on my site. what do u think, pretty good eh? i like the taunts, no wait i LOVE the taunts especially "DON'T MOVE JEDI!" its awsome. so yeah thats about it what do u think? oh and should i release a mandalrioan pack, it would feature Boba Fett, Jango Fett and another mandalorian that i havent released yet but it can be seen in my arvatar, and jango's blaster. just post here, thanks for the input everybody!

:jango:

I agree yadu, bloodriot's is better for the most part, though I'd concede that there are pros and cons of each. A word of caution though, for some reason Corto's model and bloodriot's cannot be used together no matter what you name the folder which the files are in. Don't know why.

The model which came with the Jodo Kast skin is bloodriot's.

And I would like to see more Mandalorians. Perhaps use Dark Horse's JANGO FETT: OPEN SEASON comic. Someone else has already done a Jaster and Montrose, but you have redone Jango and Boba and they look sweet.

ITS DONE! its now available for download here! it comes in a package with Jango's Blaster model that replaces the bryar plaster bistol (they r seperate) i fixed the blast colour to the right colour too, its no longer red but the colour it is in Star Wars Bounty Hunter. The whole skin was acctually based on the character and colours from Star Wars Bounty Hunter. The only problem i found was not with the skin so dont worry just with the blaster. it did the same thing in the original, it had nothing to do with me! it just makes your skin flash for a sec when u fire that gun, no biggy, but if it bugs u just use the skin and not the gun, as i said the files r seperate so just take out his blaster pk3. Well thats about it hope ya like it. thanks to everyone who helped, please get others to download it if u can, refer them to this post or to my site and.......................................

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

:jango:

Archived