Home

Looking for guys to start a clan with.....

topshot

Hey topshot!

I reccommend you start out with like 4 or 5 members tops! We did the same thing, works best. Be sure not to let very n00b in your clan, they suck up your time and prevent you from getting to the top ranks ;)

Also set out a good and sophisticated trainingprogram, if you wanna know how, check our website. You could use our trial or clanrules to maybe get some idea.

Be sure to set yourself a clear goal; like you wanna play for fun or you wanna play to become a top clan and play clanwars and stuff. Good luck! :)

I think I've got an idea of what I must do now...........

The things I've taken note on:

1. Sophisticated Training Programs

2. Wisdom areas

3. Clan News and Battle Reports

4. And actually making the reports sound like they really happened in the Star Wars universe.

How's that?

Good idea, Anakin! For now, I think that I'll lower the member count to 4 or 5, and maybe I'll see if any of my friends, ZBomber, BigTeddyPaul, HekxNoxu, and Altus_Thrawn would like to help!

Or, I could ask Darth Yoda and his buddies if they'd like to join, being that their clan has suddenly self-destructed.

I could help, i know quite alot about Starwars :p and i am quite good, i could help with the training system, (i am a good jedi trainer) and plz have ranks like jedi master, sith lord and that lot, because some clans have leiutenants and, lol we aint playing MOHAA! :)

My name on jk2 is Tav ion well the orange is yellow ok? Tell me an I.P address and i can drop by

Archived