Home

Blade Mod needs Kung Fu coders

Covax

Hey, I know every mod out there is looking for miracle coders but hey nothing ventured nothing gained.

We would LIKE to have a bit more of a martial arts aspect to the Blade Mod mainly for SP but eventualy for MP as well. We've got a few ideas for what could work (like narrowing the range of Force Push so that it become a Punch) but would need someone to implement that into the Mod.

We've also got a few other positions open but we're goign to work on getting what we want better defined first (ie Weapons FX Coders, Cutscene Scripters, etc).

http://Http://members.rogers.com/knightofdracul/

:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.

Originally posted by Covax

:cool: Yea, hopfully we'll get the MP punch & kick into the SP game somehow. I was thinking for using force push as a 'super punch' like you see in Blade 1, in the temple right after Blade gets his glasses. Add a cool 'slam' sound and it's be like.. I dunno.. a super punch in Dead or Alive.

That would be cool :)

Do you still need help with the mod?

Archived