Home

Vote for SWGalaxies.net

Wraith 8

OFFT: i hate how people post first after a dev post... I mean wtf is up with that? I don't understand and if someone could please explain? and wraith... is it ur bday today or tomorrow? I got one of them things on ICQ Ha... happy bday to ya if it is today

ONT: I posted ha... 2 actually cuz I messed up the other one... and I posted how great the forums are and how good the community is around here... I love you guys :rolleyes::p

I would post but...i hate their forums and won't do it...nope i wont....btw i tihnk a guy on number 12 of the thread insulted us...i read the whole tihng and counted 8 for swgalaxies.net....

BTW i'm greg g thats why i changed my little picture thingy a while back......to helmut dude....k just to let u know...

Yeah, me too. :D

By the way, how's the party going for ya, Wraithy.

Mine was great till the taxi didn't show up. :mad:

Stupid taxi driver said he had been there (at the forespiel) twice.

BS!!!!

He hadn't been there even half a time, cause we had people looking for it. And when they finaly sent someone, it was too late. :rolleyes:

Oh well, next time then. :)

[edit] Oh, I just realized, you people might not know what I mean by forespiel. It's the privat party that is before you go out to the club or disco or whatever, and nachspiel is the party you go to after everything closes, if you're still up to it. :D

It's just partying, nothing more. ;) [/edit]

Originally posted by Theron Qu'ud

SWGALAXIES.NET is the best besides the official website.

:DCant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

uhmm would you please stopn with these mind of posts? we all cant wait... no use in saying it all the time... doesnt make the time go any faster.

so please dont post anything like this anymore..

thank you

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Wraith 8

uhmm would you please stopn with these mind of posts? we all cant wait... no use in saying it all the time... doesnt make the time go any faster.

so please dont post anything like this anymore..

thank you

-Wraith 8-

uhmm I did all those posts in the same 10 minutes

Archived