Home

JKII PC Demo Question

Old Rep Knight

In the Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast PC demo I cannot get past the secruity door. Is this where the demo ends? I defeat all the stormtroopers outside the building, on the first floor, and the second floor including the imperial officer and self-destruct droid (like from SW:TESB). I get the secruity key from the officer but it won't open the door. Is that all the demo is or am I missing something?

:holosid:

Thanks for your replies. I am talking about the demo but I really think it must end there (unless someone else has gotten past that point). I can use the binoculars just fine but I select the secruity key and go up to the gray "keyhole" next to the door and nothing happens (I press the "use item" key too). I haven't bought JKII:JO so I didn't know how everything was supposed to work but with as awesome as a demo it is I may have to get it. Though I'm waiting for KotOR if you couldn't tell by my name.

:D

The demo does not end there at all, there is a proper ending for the level, where you must rescue Jan, and fight a sabre battle before that. Search around for the keypad to open the door. If I remember correctly, is this in the large central chamber, with a pillar through the middle and many floors? If it is, the control should be inside the pillar at the top floor, where an Imperial Officer is.

Thanks for the tips. I may need to re-download the demo (or buy the full version) because I cannot even get the elevator to work. I have to jump down the shaft and if I don't have 100% health I lose over 50%. I go up to the lift control and try to activate it but nothing happens. Maybe my demo has a bug. Thanks for the tips again.

Archived