Home

Note concerning the famous "Academy Wars"

Darth Groovy

There has been many questions concerning the once popular Acedemy Wars threads. Since they wound up in the bowels of the Swamp, and were originally designed as RP threads, they have been moved to the RP section of Jedi Knight II. Episode II will be concluded when Reb Starblazer and myself can find some free time, and Episode III will start shortly after that. Please keep in mind it will be strictly RP from here on out.http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=872480#post872480

*bump* need to keep this on page one so that other academy wars members (like myself) who havent clued in that they live on in the RP section (ok well they WILL live on as soon as our pro-team is ready to go) will find out.

The academy wars used to be pretty big around here and i hope that they will be that big again. keep up the hardwork groovy and Reb.

*bump* you are a padawan at the jedi academy are you not? *sig seems to be telling me that* last i checked the academy wars were for both academies. i see no reason why you Shouldnt be involved, its not really my say as im just a participant and not a errrm, what groovy is ehehe. it may be a little while before the academy wars are ready to begin again anyways. look forward to reading your stories bud.

These, are the Academy Wars...

Academy Wars - Episode 1

Academy Wars - Episode 2

RP threads, created by members of the Sith and Jedi Academies of these forums. They tell the tale of the battle between them, and of the trials and tribulations that each member faces in the struggle.

While on the topic of the Academy Wars, I'll probably have to send some PM's out soon. I'll have to confirm with certain people their roles in the ending to Episode II. Don't want to do something with their character/story that they don't like after all.

Archived