Home

Dash Rendar released!

Sniper Wolf

Hellfire, I'm sorry you took more offense to this than the author of the skin itself.

I'm sure alot of work was put into this model, but it's my opinion that it doesn't deserve quite the amount of praise that's been given to it.

And to be frank, I'm tired of hearing "if you don't like it, do it yourself!" because I didn't buy the game to make the skins myself, I bought the game so that I could enjoy a community of people who already modeled.

While everybody is entitled to their oppinion, I have to respectfully dissagree with you Phaedrus. The mesh was nicely built, and the skin itself is incredibly detailed and shaded to near perfection. While I agree that sometimes a model/skin gets much more praise then it deserves, this one does not fit into that catagory

Like I said, I don't exactly have a problem with you guys enjoying the model, because everybody has a different opinion of the model itself. My opinion wasn't that you guys' were wrong, but that the opinions as a whole felt a little more than necessary.

I didn't post to cause anyone hurt feelings.

Archived