Home

Another Update or ADD-ON

R5D4

After playing a while with CC and looking through many topics on this board i wonder if Lucasarts id going to make another update or add-on for this game??

what are the chances that Lucasarts really is making this???

I hope they will !!!!

:jawa

That stinks! I was hoping for another update or patch or something for Clone Campaigns. I guess that means no strategy game from lucasarts for 2003 either. I guess it is time to go back to my playstation games. Maybe fan feedback will change Lucasarts mind. Hopefully someone else will take over Star Wars Strategy games for Lucasarts besides Garry Gaber.

Guest DarthMaulUK

I really think that if LA plan their next RTS Star Wars outing, they could and should provide a knock out game.

As for updates/Add-ons, sorry there wont be any :-(

DMUK

Originally posted by joesdomain

That stinks! I was hoping for another update or patch or something for Clone Campaigns. I guess that means no strategy game from lucasarts for 2003 either. I guess it is time to go back to my playstation games. Maybe fan feedback will change Lucasarts mind. Hopefully someone else will take over Star Wars Strategy games for Lucasarts besides Garry Gaber.

LOL :rofl: Sorry but ya came over here with all those ideas, and have only now figured that out.:p

EDIT: BTW what's wrong with Mr Gaber?!

Guest DarthMaulUK

Lucasarts are cutting down their Star Wars Output to around 50%. With Garry busy with his new baby, Im sure he will one day find time to make another RTS for Star Wars.

Garry has done a good job so it would be cool if he continued to make RTS titles for us fans.

Besides, it does take a long time to make a game. From the original concept to Alpha etc....so who knows

DMUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

With the current batch of sharp looking 3D titles being released, the life span of SWGB has been cut short. Despite the fact that this game does have excellent replay value.

DMUK

Personally, I'd much rather Garry and the rest at LA to focus on an all-new RTS with up-to-date graphics and the like, rather than another add-on for Galactic Battlegrounds.

DMUK- What does "near future" mean?

And also, I think it would be rather silly if LA didn't put out an RTS title (whether it be GB 2 or not) to coincide with the release of Episode III, and containing a large amount of stuff from the movies.

I think it would be pretty cool to have a second expansion pack for Galactic Battlegrounds with new upgrades. I think it would be cool to add a few new buildings to each civilization to. I also think additional troops for each civilization would enhance the game. I also think adding the rest of the units from the first 5 movies into the game either as buildable units or special units in the scenario editor. I also think they should additional locations like cloud city, Bespin, Kamino, Corellia, Courscant, Tipoca City, etc. It would be nice to have the rest of Jabba's goons in the scenario editor.

I could care less what you think! I am giving my ideas! Over half of you people repeat yourself in some way on these threads so quit complaining. Plus you guys keep getting into conservations about other RTS games. This is suppose to be a forum for Galactic Battlegrounds not the other games.

Archived