Home

Anti-repeater

Altus_Thrawn

tried using guns back?? i mean you may find it easier to fire back instead of using only saber no?

if not, have your saber defense at level 3 always, as this helps block incoming primary shots, if they use secondary fire, then use force push to knock the energy bolt back at them,

or you can try jumping over them, then hacking them from behind, also jumping in the air makes you a more difficult target.

circle strafing with your saber can also work well against an oponent with guns, just keep your crosshair target locked on them, and move around them in a circle while slashing, again this will make you a harder target to hit.

again, jumping in close rather than trying to run in will is more adviseable, you can also use pull while in mid-air to remove their weapons, but alot of players use absorb, so pulling will have no effect, also the closer you are to them the more likely they are to hit themselves.

hope this helps.

Bilbo is correct,

Best defence againt repeater primary fire is Saberdefence forcelevel 3. Put your crosshair on his head and some of the deflected fire will return to the attacker.

Best defence against secondary fire is forcelevel push 3.

Good defence against any gun is to rush your opponent and using force pull to take the gun.

Shoot them with the gun you just took, if they pull out the blaster or something pull that to.

Mindtrick :D

The other tactics here are good as well, I always recommend 3 in saber Defence and Offence, and max in Push and Pull.

Usually, when I see someone I know I'm gunna have trouble with (I.E. someone toting a Repeater) I Mindtrick, switch to Heavy Stance, and try to kill em in 1 or 2 swings.

Granted, mindtrick is offset by Seeing, but most people don't waste points on that because they figure most people don't mindtrick - I do :)

Archived