Home

GUN Server

griff38

Hey can anyone please post some server ip's that still run guns?

I know I know, the saber (sabre ?) is what this game is all about.

Even when playing with guns I will stop to accept a saber challenge. But too mant FFA servers run without the guns, the way I see it, they made DUEL mode for no guns.

Actually I think it would be pretty cool if people would log onto a non gun FFA server and take turns dueling. But how many have the discipline to watch and wait their turn :rolleyes:

Anyway, your comments are welcome.

P.S. Remember, only Siths:devscare: vote Republican:elephant: :skul2: :

OK Georgia what is this thing?

***_________*_________*****

***|*******************\****

***|________**_________/****

***|*******************\****

***|_________*_________/****

Guns piss me off, I won't even go to a server with guns anymore. When there is guns thats all ppl use, and I don't duel a lot either so it seems pointless to go on a gun server. DKS on the other hand has double sabers, mines, detonators, det packs and items enabled, and I seriously think it is the best possible combination out there. Just seems to be the server with the most carnage, because you're not sniping an opponent like a wuss or guiding rockets up their ass, you are going at it hand to hand, foot to foot, force to force, and bombs to bombs. I wish more people would run a server like this or close to this. I was going to have one but Earthlink reamed me on my upstream!

Peas.

Archived