Home

tallent in this game

SlapNut

well ive seen alot of tallent and i have no idea how these guys get that good. I try my hardest but i dont know how to get propper technique, i just whale around my saber trying to hit someone while these other guys kill with just one shot. im happy with 2 kills a game, ive onley ever won once and came close a few times.

I guess in the end its just my one second lag that makes it hard cos i hit someone in the head and there like 10 meters away from me, well i just have fun talking to people and stuff like that. Now im trying to swing way infront of my apponent, (thats if i can get on to the server) and hope i kill them

so how do these people get so much tallent? ive been playing for a while too?

How good is your connection? It matters a lot if you have a ping of, say, 2-300 and if your opponent is foolin' around with a ping of 50.

A tip: Watch your swings, see how far they can reach, see where you can get hit from if you use it, see how much damage it can give and then look at how you perform the swing.

Practice with every stance - once you know how to do all the moves, you'll also know how to avoid every move.

Learn how you can do every swing, every special - learn them until you can do them on purpose every time.

Once you have learned all that, only lag will be able to stop you from winning.

Originally posted by SlapNut

well my connection is a 56k and i live like 12-15 houres away from where most of the rest of you are playing and yes i can do alot of moves well but i cant win, i can usualy win against bots, i just wanna have more fun kiling and winning

Ah.

It's the 56k.

Originally posted by SlapNut

no i live on the other side of the bloody world (perth Western australia)so its real laggy

I know = 56k + huge distance to other servers = laggy laggy.

I'd suggest you stick to playing on australian servers until you have the option for upgrading.

Archived