Home

Seeking Padawan

00M-187

:confused:

MSN Gaming Zone ONLY?

Hmm... curious... perhaps those are the only servers that allow full-on cheating capabilities.

Anyhoo, why would anyone want to play on the lag-ridden MSN Gaming Zone anyway?

OOM-187, I hope you find your Padawan learner... and I also hope you get that sand out of your coochie.

ROFLMFAO!!!

Only play on the zone? So that's what you're judging your "greatness" with. Wow. Funny there's a whole ton of different people in competition with this game that DONT and WONT play "on the Zone". And I knew he'd say NF, since he didn't show up on our Jedi Master level server. ROFLMFAO! Join the TWL 1v1 FF Sabers ladder OOM. Go here http://www.teamwarfare.com and join that ladder, work you're way up, and challenge me. Then we'll see just how good you are.

Originally posted by Satmax

:confused:

MSN Gaming Zone ONLY?

Hmm... curious... perhaps those are the only servers that allow full-on cheating capabilities.

Anyhoo, why would anyone want to play on the lag-ridden MSN Gaming Zone anyway?

OOM-187, I hope you find your Padawan learner... and I also hope you get that sand out of your coochie.

Cheating?? What the hell are you saying? I play on the Zone and host my own server for better performance. Once again someone talking ****, come play me.

Originally posted by FK|FallenOne

ROFLMFAO!!!

Only play on the zone? So that's what you're judging your "greatness" with. Wow. Funny there's a whole ton of different people in competition with this game that DONT and WONT play "on the Zone". And I knew he'd say NF, since he didn't show up on our Jedi Master level server. ROFLMFAO! Join the TWL 1v1 FF Sabers ladder OOM. Go here http://www.teamwarfare.com and join that ladder, work you're way up, and challenge me. Then we'll see just how good you are.

Hey ass clown, the real skill is in NF dueling. That is what I play. FF games suck ass, there is too much room for lucky kills. Come and Duel me like a man. -- Triple Pimp Slap --

You guys crack me up, im not here to talk about how good I am, I want to prove it. How many times do I have to challenge you?? 1 on 1, NF\Jump only Duels. Irregardless of where you play this is where true skill is measured.

Yeah? With Jump enabled and no throw? That's where the real skill is? Then I'll own you without even swinging the saber. You'll be picking pieces of my leather boots out of your broken teeth. ROFLMFAO.

Notice he said, HE HOSTS HIS OWN SERVER. ROFLMFAO. So he has 0 ping while everyone else who connects to his adsl get's 150+. Yeah that's skill. I told you. Come on our server noob. It's DEDICATED. Not hosted by some kid at home with his mommy or daddy's adsl line. lmao

Lmfao...this thread is still funny..."assclown"...classic

Yeah, and about teamwarfare, I was ranked no. 1 until the admin f*cked me over. I have to work my way back up now. Regardless, I'm still undefeated. Oh, and I'm sorry Mr. Oom but playing on the zone is more than useless. Believe what you want, you seem like too much of an idiot to make a difference.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I gave a nice warning, now I am afraid I cannot be that generuos. You want to figt, take it elsewhere. I see these flames again, someone is getting a temp ban. Got me?

We got 0WN3D Y0!!! :tsk: FK|FallenOne and Break_dF it was fun, If we dont end up battling, best of luck to you...

Archived