Home

Bottomless pit pipe HOM Q.

Takeoffyouhoser

I ahve a " bottomless pit " in my level. I'll have alot more due to the face that i am using these as air circulation thingamajiggers, due to the fact my level is underground and all. they do need to breathe!:)

I have some pipes going down into the bottomless pit. I plan on using the blackening effect and stopping the fall as well.

My question is will these pipes need to go all the way down to the bottom " cushion" brush and connect to it, or, can I just leave them a a few gridspaces before the fall break.

Do cylinders cause HOM at all ???????

I don't know about the cushion brush, but you do need to surround your cilinders with structural brushes. Keep that in mind when you start building. If you don't do that, you'll get a leak.

Also, when using patches you'll always see some seams where they don't completely connect. There's nothing really you can do about that. It has to do with the engine. But you can prevent people from seeing it clearly by using color/black on the inside of the structural brushes surrounding the cilinders.

forget the cussion, use a trigger to just kill the person off with a falling death also this lets you make you cylinders smaller becuase they donb't need to go so far down you die when you hit the bottom. the camera will lock and you watch yourself fallinto the pit and die its the sp thing when you fall into a bottomless pit then add black fog to the bottom of the cylinder and remeber those binding boxs

Archived