Home

Single Player Moves

Haseco

See its quite interesting to observe single player, there so many more amazing moves in single player than in mp. Reguarding reborns in sp, they have specialized moves just for their own kind. Cartwheels, etc. Luke has his own specialized intergrated stance. I've observed the bots fight in single player and notice luke DOES NOT change his hand positioning according to stance, He just does heavy swipes and then jumps into the air and does unique fast, spinning (360 like) saber slash. In the tavion stance (purple), there is a modified death from above. A more lower slashing kind of action. Now my question to the forum is: Has anyone ever performed these moves and/or other moves in sp that are only unique to sp, and if so how?

Tavion is like a one handed blue stance... It's fast like blue, but strong like yellow...

Desann's stance is also one handed, and is fast like yellow, and perhaps even stronger than red, but I don't know that for sure

They look a bit different, kind of a nice twist after playing the game with the original stances

At least, that's what I've gathered... I could be wrong

i'm sure teleguy will correct me :)

I know that there were 2 development teams for JK2. 1 team did SP and the other did MP. There will always be distinct deferences

in the 2 games.

On the subject of the cartwheel,

You can get this very small file(10.12 KB) from "Samsagaz".

Cool Moves Mod Filename: coolmovesjk2.zip. You automatically cartwheel anytime you hit crouch+run with the saber in your hand.

Archived