Home

Hold up!!!

Katarn07

I know why this demo was so easy on easy through hard. Kyle is supposed to only start with a clip of 50 shots! I remember my first time playing DF, I always ran out of ammo and resorted to punching my way through the base. Well, trying to punch my way through at least. I kind of got killed by stormies from above!

Just wanted you to be aware of that and to change it in your final version.

i played it on hard the first time through and almost ran out of ammo (if i didnt cheat). its because of the JO AI. in DF, the stormies never strafed or anything, they just walk forward, stopped, shot, and turned around. repeat till dead.

Edit: yeah, the stormtroopers would runover the mice and they would jump in the air, its kinda funny.

Well if you remember in Dark Forces the enemies just sort of stood there and all you had to do is shoot and they'd die. The difficulty came from conserving your ammo. Plus in DF there was a small autoaim thing.

In the JO engine the enemies run all over the place, plus the smaller hitbox doesn't help at all with aiming. You have to be either very precise or very lucky. On average I'd say you spend at least 5 rounds on each stormtrooper and 10 on the Commandos.

Archived