Home

Thinking of making a mod but have some questions!(some about tck's saber colour)

Matt-Liell

First of all, has the creator of the custom saber colour(i cant remeber his full name but all i found was tck) released the code for this yet? if so where can i get it!? if not is there anyway of contacting him?

Also i know the code for the jetpack is out but if i wanted it in my mod how would i use it and/or zip it up in the mod? also please post some things u would like in the mod, i havent decided what to base it around and what to put in it but the two things above r a must! please help me and post ideas!

You would have to compile the code, it'll compile to QVM then you'll jut in the vm folder in the PK3 you make for your mod.

The jetpack source is out also, but it's not all that hard to write your own, or follow one of the tutorials out there for it. I haven't looked at the jetpack source, per se, but it should work as setting up some button_, some bg_pmove and then possibly some fuel limitations.

I've finally gotten around to reading the JediMod source, but I'd read the entire JK2 source first. If you have questions about how to do stuff, or want to post snipets of code for the other coders to look at, the Coding forum is the place to be. There aren't a lot of JK2 coders, but there are some very very good ones.

Archived