Home

Sound off!!!

Wraith 5

OK people we are nearing zero hour!!!

I want a final head count on who will be plaing the first game!!!

I want name, PC name, PC class, and How you would like to play, posting, chat.

I give you to the end of the week to responed, if you know someone who is not here that you know will play, get in touch with them and tell them to get here.

Name: Thrawn

Pc Name: Mithau'raw'nuruodo "Aurawn" *

PC Class: Jedi Guardian

Prefered: Chatroom

* Yes, I had to change it again, because I learned that after the last ' that's the clan name, and I had a clan name that didn't exist!!! :D BTW The Nuruodo clan is the military clan. :D

OK i hate to do this but i know everyone wants the game to start so....

Anyone who as not checked in by monday will not be able to play in this game.

There is nothing saying that they can not play later, but i would like to get started by monday afternoon/night (by the looks of it we will be playing by posting with chatroom as a special thing.

To all PC, we are starting on tattoine (sp) Get there how every you can, but don't be late ;)

Originally posted by Wraith 5

To all PC, we are starting on tattoine (sp) Get there how every you can, but don't be late ;)

Dang!!! Tatooine?!? I thought you said DANtooine!!! Now what am i gonna do?!? ;)

Name:Kvan

PC Name: Gilgamoor Randune - Padawan Learner

Class: Jedi Guardian

Species: Mon Cal

I was gonna go with Gungan but its too hard for me to type out how they talk :(

BTW Wraith I'll send you my stats....as soon as I can find them :)

Name: General_Nilaar

PC Name: Voushh

Class: Fringer

Species: Ubese:boushh:

Play Style: Chat would be cool, but only on Fridays/Saturdays. Otherwise posting.

I'd like to hear how playing by posting would work? I'm still a little fuzzy on what exactly that will be like.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond Wraith, you sent that PM the same day school started for me;)

My full character has been posted to the PC thread. Let me know if they're any problems with it.

One advantage of the posting method of playing is that we'll have a little extra time to play around with our responses and add that little someting extra;)

Kvan: You know you want to give that Gungan Jedi a shot Kvan...

:maul: At last we will strike at the Jedi, at last we will have our revenge!

:gungan: Gungans get pasted too, eh?

:maul: (snarls)

:gungan: How rude!

:maul: (ignites double bladed lightsaber)

:gungan: (gives a doubtful look at his own lightsaber) I surrender!

Gentalmen (and ladies, if we have any but i don't tink so, if i am wrong tell me) We are t-2 days and counting. I will be posting the opening to the game monday afternoon. I was figuring we would have about 10 people, so 8 will still work with out any changing.

General I will post a new thread with house rules, this will also answer your question about how posting will work.

Men you have 2 days to get to Tatooine!!!

Remeber if you are the last one there, you buy the drinks!!!

Oh and General don't worry about it, i am giving everyone to monday.

OK it is now 8:30 monday morning (my time cst) and i am now saying that no one else can play. (sorry if you didn't make it but i think everyone as check in any way!!!)

I a few hours i will post the first part of the game!!!

I didn't get a chance to post a walk though of a game, but that is ok we will just have to teach has we go.

if you would like to see a quick walk thought please go to Wizards: Star Wars RPG and click on Play the Demo. This is not a playable demo but it will walk you thought a round or 2 of play and show you more of how the game is played.

Originally posted by Wraith 5

if you would like to see a quick walk thought please go to Wizards: Star Wars RPG and click on Play the Demo. This is not a playable demo but it will walk you thought a round or 2 of play and show you more of how the game is played.

hmmm...the game is easier than I thought...

How are we going to be able to do that well through the internet???

Going to be tough...:)

That is true, but i think we can manage.

It will not flow as fast as the demo with out everyone here at the same time, but I think what i have put down is a good start.

If anyone thinks of a way to make the game flow better... Let me know!!! Please!!! I think what i have is good, but i am sure it can get better!!!

Also incase anyone hasn't noticed the game is up!!!

My spelling sucks and untill i can get all of my notes into word, you will have to deal with my bad spelling. If you don't get what i am tring to say... Please ask.

With that said on with the game.

Remeber you should talk to everyone befor you make a dissition. If you are going to try to kill someone or even talk to someone, everyone should think it is a good idea or at lest agree to give it a try.

One more thing...

I am going to go thought the fourm to find everones PC chart. If you don't think you posted it please do so now. Or even if you want to make my life a little easier you could send a copy to me ;)

Kvan i need yours though i don't think it is up anywhere.

I sent you my character Wriath...and I just realized something, I'm going to suck, I get a penalty for all I do in Hot, dry weather :( You just had to pick Tatooine, didn't you? ;)

Archived