Home

Now THIS is fun! (read this, trust me you will enjoy)

husker3in4

Remember when Star Wars Episode I came out and you were in awe of how kickass the 2 Jedi were? You were thinking that Jedi were what Luke was in Episodes 4, 5 & 6. Luke was pretty much a ***** compared to Quigon and Obiwan. I felt pretty good playing JKII, but I didnt quite feel like I was as kickass as I should be. So, I looked around on the net, and found a couple of codes (which some of you already know I am sure) that really makes you feel invincible.

Type:

Shift and ~ (to bring down the console)

helpusobi 1 (to enable cheats)

give all (to give u your saber and all weapons)

setforceall 5 (this rocks, it sets all your force skills to 5)

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

The last command jacks up the power level of the light saber. You will dismember anything you hit with it. and, the setforceall 5 command gives you 2 new fighting styles. you now have 2 blue and 2 red (plus 1 yellow). the second blue fighting style is a one handed quick stroke style. I started the game brand new and put these codes in, it was hilarious running into 10 stormtroomers in a hallway and throwing my saber at them. While it spun thu them it was cutting off heads, arms, legs, cutting torso's in half.. there was nothing but body parts laying everywhere! Sometime you will strike a guy on the wrist, his hand will drop off and he will stand there looking at his cut off wrist for a few seconds before he dies. This is your chance to slice and dice! When I get a trooper doing this, I cut off his head, both arms, torso and 1 of his legs. I can't get that last leg yet, but I am practicing!

After you beat the game with no cheats, jack up the difficulty a notch and put in these codes. the ultra quick fighting style (second blue), extended force powers (it still says only 3 if you look, but you can tell once you use them that they are up t 5) and dismemberment of the saber makes it hella fun to play all over again!

hmm. would his be possible? i have all my force powers for gunning, and sabering quick keyed down. would u be able to unlock purple and organge stance in multi with forcechanged;seta forcepowers (sksdjkfajsdfj) don't remember. but add a 5 to sabattack power. i just wanna see if it would work. cuz in ff sabz i don't even use saber except for throw

Wait till you try Mind Trick with your Force powers set that high. You might think of it as an 'out of body experince'.

I knew about the codes. I didn't know about the two other fighting styles. Codes are great! You don't have to cheat, but you at least have options. I needed the 'NOCLIP' code on a couple of occasions cause I just wasn't progressing and I needed to know if it was possible to make it, or if I was just wasting hours barking up the wrong tree. Sometimes it's a fun challenge to constantly have to repeat the same part over again until you make it. But sometimes it's just a pain in the ass. When I'm to the point of swearing and spitting blood at the monitor, it's time to use some cheat codes! If I feel guilty about it (which I won't) I can go back later and do it the right way.

Archived