Home

SCS Associates

Lord Helmet

well guys for me this isn't a big problem because i wasn't planning on haveing anymore than one charactrer to begin with and if i wanted to switch everything i maynot have any problem just deleting my first guy while handing my items over to somone trustworthy while i create a new guy.,...annyway.

With SCS sa you should know (or not) you can have 10 characters per aco**** but only one per server so if you want to make a new character your going to have to go to another server... this is where the associtaes come in..Our PA is going to beon one server and if any of you want to make a second or third fourth etx...character they will all have to be done on another server if you want to have them all at the same time..! So are we all going to have one character OR one character for

the ASsociates" and others just not doing with the PA on other servers...unles we all have alater egos on teh same other server...well post your ideas and thoughts

I think we should all have our main Associates characters on one server. That way we could focus on that server. Plus if anyone wants to have say a Rebel or Imp character there won't be any problems with that because they can have them on a different server. We could still back each other up in different servers we just wouldn't be an official PA.

I will only play on one server. The time you invest into meeting all the people on one server is too much for me to play on 2 servers. I tried it in EQ and it's too hard. A game like this is very social and requires a lot of work and effort to earn the trust and friendship of your fellow server mates. I will be stick to one server and if I get bored with playing 1 character everynight I will play on my other account lol

Yeah, me too. I'll create only one character and invest all my time in that single character. I just hope I can be on the same server as the rest :(. I furthermore hope that I don't become bored with the character I have created....that would be sooo damn F*** up. Luckily we can change skills, that will ease the pain I think.

Archived