Home

Force Choke and dropping someone..How to?

agracer

I was playing a team FFA map the other night for the first time. I've pretty much stuck to DUAL only maps but somehow ended up on a TEAM FFA map and it was a lot of fun.

One guy uses force choke to pick me up then moves me out over a ledge and drops me....ahhhhh....good move. So I decide to try this, pick up an unsuspecting opponent with force choke, and do. But when I turn, he just sits there.

So, my question is, when you force choke someone, how do you move them around in mid-air. I tried just turning my mouse but that didn't work.

I'm playing v1.04.

thanks

Yeah, you gotta have level 3... then you Grip him, raise him, move him to a ledge and let go of the force button.

Better yet, you can put him behind a wall between you so he cant attack/counterforce you.

Are you sure you had level 3? Many an occasion I personally forgot about my level of ability in a force... It's annoying but it happens :/.

Well the guy who did it to me did it so fast I didn't have time to absorb anything. It was like, I'm being choked, oh, now I'm falling into the abyss.

I'll try again, but I'm 99% sure I had my force choke power up to max.

DO I JUST ROTATE MY MOUSE TO MOVE SOMEONE??

Funny thing, during the same game, I snuck up on some poor soul who was sniping and force pushed him off a ledge on NS Streets. I'm laughing HAHAHAHAHAHA b/c I know it supprised him. I then realized I pushed him down about 10-feet onto another ledge. He gets up and runs away!!!! Guess he had the last laugh.

Originally posted by LadyGaladriel

Sounds like this guy you were trying to move was using the /amsit command. Is it possible to move someone who does that?

Ahh, good point. I don't think it is, it's also very hard to hurt someone who sits with the saber.

Yes, you just turn your mouse to move the grippée.

Did he have a blue glow around him? It's likely he had absorb on him, as Luc pointed out.

Archived