Home

Expansion Pack?

Su-Ron Baal

Just wondering if there's been any word yet on an expansion pack. I remember reading that they will consider it if the sales warrented...so I'm wondering since the games been out for quite awhile now and the x-box version hasn't been out for long if they anyone knows if they are planning some kind of expansion pack. I've already played through the game several times and have done my own mods (mainly just skins for NPC/PC's) so am anxiously awaiting some kind of news on an expansion pack.

Thanks in advance.

Whats so bad about the saber combat. I think it rules. I remember getting all excited about gettin jk2 and i played jk 1 all day. When i got home and got the lightsaber i was like, Wow. I thought the first duel was great, with sparks, saberlocks, and then the reborns hand just flew off. And next year sometime, while we're waiting for the expansion pack, or sequel, we can all buy Knights of The Old Republic, check it out, looks amazing

Originally posted by Emon

Unfortunatly, it's not up to Raven to make an expansion pack.

I mainly want one for the possibility of expanded singleplayer editing.

Well, it's commercial suicide for Lucasarts as well. Why waste the chance to make tons of money with the already established fan group, why not do it when it takes so little effort compared to making a new game?

Beats me.

while an expansion would be nice, i say forget it. let them spend more time on making another complete game in the series. with the success this game has had it is highly doubtful and it would be incredibly stupid of them to not get something else out there. but i think they should put the time into the next game so it will be as polished as outcast is (plz NO slapping together crap to get it on the shelves!)

Originally posted by EDOX

All I can say is what the heck happened to this Forum? 3 People. Last time I was here (a few months ago) there was tons of people.

Everything dies...

Rocketman: They aren't going to start on a sequel of any kind (if at all) anytime soon, so they can just as well make an XP pack in the meantime.

And there will be one.

Archived