Home

What game did you feel most involved in?

crikes5

monkey island are adventure games, and quite frankly, they should be abuot nothing but storyline. i have some friends who wouldn't touch the game because of the graphics (one lied about it, said it didn't work, but he had win 98 and a pretty good computer, how could it not work?), but it should be about the storyline, not the graphics (MI4 fell there). quite personally, i like mi2 best, it wasn't as short or vague as mi1, and still as funny. i loved it.

• 2 weeks later...

I definately preferred MI 1 and 2 equally. I think 2 may have been a little more involving... I'm a big fan of Video Game Music, and I think when well written it helps draw a person into the game and can immediately set an atmosphere. MI1 was silent in many parts, but in a way that was also good because it helped you make up your own mind.

Although often videogame music drives me crazy. FFX music is maddening, sometimes, though some parts are good, and I hate most RPG music because it's just plain cheesy. But MI games really do excel in music. They;re tunes that just aren't annoying. So my favourite game was MI2. Also at the end because I felt incredibly sorry for Guybrush.

i just loved the opening music to MI1 (cd version) i's just brilliant, stuff John Williams would be proud of. and becaue i have the CD verssion, i can listen to it on my CD player (not that i do) so i can replay tha music over and over. it's great. but if you switch music off and put in you're own music, it will change the music whenenever it ususlly changes it in the game (i have a CD RW so an extra CD drive come in handy for playing games and listening to music at the same time)

• 2 weeks later...

i have listened to it on my CD player before! :o

cant beat monkey island two... me and 2 of my good friends used to play on it after brownies, it holds some good memories for me :) also monkey island does, as my dad and i completed it together.. although i've completed alot of games with him monkey island was the first!

Archived