Home

Looking for a clan to join.

Master Toddy

I'm looking for an active clan to join that doesn't specialize in one particular area of Jedi Knight II (like sabers only), with mature players. I have been playing Jedi Knight II since it first came out (though I just recently dusted off my copy and started playing again). I'm currently in the SFA. We're kinda in a dormant state at the moment and for the past few months I've been itching to get into a clan that is actively playing Jedi Knight II. What clans are there that I can join?

well if your looking for mature players, there is Knights of Alderaan, we normally use sabers however we also play jedi master and ctf as well. However we are an RP clan as well, so if your not into that i wouldn't recommend it. We are very active with about 80 % active members i believe and we have around 30 members :) . We do require a certain level of commitment and unless you plan on quitting your other clan or returning to it later if its dormant right now, then you may not be accepted. Unfortunately however our servers and site is down for the moment :( , but it should be back up soon hopefully. It is a really great clan, though and so far in my three weeks with them i have had lots of fun, and the people are very kind and friendly :D . Reply if your interested. :)

Yeah, sounds interesting. As for SFA, we're more of a gaming league than a clan. The one time I tried to have a clan match, only one person showed up. We just play games for fun, at least that's how it is right now. We're not a profesional clan or anything like that. You have any idea when the Knights of Alderaan homepage will be back up?

The Knights of Alderaan is a good clan. We rarely play with projectiles or explosives. We are a full RP clan and we concentrate on that through our RP sessions and missions. We also focus alot more on lightsaber combat and honing our skills. Just remember that if you are to be a candidate you would need a 'Jedi' name. Name Generator You can find lots of names there. I also recommend attending a few RP sessions and missions and posting on our forums. Attend the server regularly. I hope you will have a good time with us :D

heh the site was down in my first post so there wan't any real point :p

However we do do some interclan events, in fact we are hosting an inter-clan dueling tournament in a few days, but only the Knights and Masters are allowed to represent

Archived