n00b Civ

Snowtrooper

n00b-Friendly Civ  

7 members have voted

1. 1. n00b-Friendly Civ

• Trade Federation
    • Galactic Empire
    • Galactic Republic

I juz wanted to find out, which civ is n00b-friendly in your opinion or which was your favourite civ when you were a n00b? For me, I was a huge supporter of the trade federation when I first started out. No prefab shelters = COOL! :D

What's yours?

TF - no prefab

Republic - all rounder

Empire - all rounder together with cool units because of movies

Yeah, probably the Wookies, if only because most n00bs will play the training campaign and immediately become familiar with the Wooks.

But on the other hand, some n00bs like the all-round approach of the Republic. They're considerably easy to use, especially because they're good at the primary units of the game (troopers).

Soo... yeah. Put all the civs up.

The TF's carbon gathering problem balances out the prefab problem easily. Their economy works a little different in the beginning because of it, but that doesn't mean that they SHOULD have to build prefabs. All your resources have to go into gathering food in order to build carbon miners, and A LOT of carbon miners. The only advantage I see is that they don't have to worry about space or base set up as much as the rest. You might not even like that ability if you use prefabs as a defensive wall... I don't know why you would consider any of the civs in GB a noob civ. They all have their slightly different ins and outs. The choices given in the poll just happen to be the most intuitive civs, therefore easier to use when you first start.

Archived