Home

SWG ideJ redrO-jedi PA

Danlow913

I am the founder and leader of the ideJ redrO PA for star wars galaxies which will be released on april 15th. We are a Jedi only PA so I thought some of you would be good for our PA. You can pursue other professions as side points if that is possible in game (if enough skill points or whatever) however you must train to be a Jedi. Now before you all start telling me how impossible a Jedi PA is because Jedi will be so rare I will tell you that we are aware of that reality more that you would think. We realize the odds against us. The odds are against one of us fulfilling his dream and for the whole PA it is infinitely small. We however are all of the belief and conviction that we cannot pass up the opportunity to try to become Jedi. Not only because of the potential fun and sense of accomplishment but for ourselves. We want to prove to ourselves that we have what it takes. If we were to settle for something less ambitious we would be unhappy in game. We will not be happy unless we even try. And after all isn’t that what being a Jedi is all about? Knowing the odds are against you and pulling through. Facing up against an army far larger and trying to win. It is not a lost cause, it is still a possibility and we will do everything it takes to fulfill our dream. If you are of a similar persuasion regarding Jedi in SWG, then go to our site and read the FAQ and apply. The link is

http://WWW.THEIDEJREDRO.COM

Archived