Home

Off ToPic GB2 thread

JEDI_MASTA

Originally posted by JEDI_MASTA

tie allways hasta say something stupid...

it appears to me that most people who stay over here is because fear of noobs... not that they hate GB or hate talking about it

Huh? What are you talking about? "Fear of noobs"? They should be the ones afraid of us. ;)

Seriously though, anyone here can go over there without any "fear". Its not like they are physically going to do anyone any harm. Please, thats just ludicrous. No one here goes over there for the same reason no one here plays GB anymore, they don't care about it. Just look at all the great replies everyone has made here, that should give you a clue.

If you want to post a thread and get credits for it, thats fine, but you could at least post soemthing usefull, that doesn't already have an entire forum dedicated to it.

CorranSec, Sithmaster and simwiz2 aren't n00bs!!!!!!:eek:

I don't see what's wrong with "ripping off" another engine, so long as it's fun!!!! I mean, yeah if u wanted the same gameplay u could just buy the original, but u can't get the same gameplay with all the SW units can u (except from user-made mods, but those take ages to download unless u have broadband, and usually they aren't as well balanced and most of them have bad graphics)

C dog im simply trying to get the old community a little more involved in the game...

i personally dont think ripping off an engine is the way to go because look at these forums... nobody likes it because they said it is an AoK clone... also... id really like to see a purely LA engine.

Archived