Home

Bet Your Points........

griff38

What the hell is that suppose to mean? When I say "gay," I don't bitch about it, I just state some facts. Have you ever played Commie? The bastard runs around in circles and pts you to death, WHILE he drains. Occasionally he tries to pull off the grips behind corners, etc etc.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BlackDove

I was refering to the fact that I'm in Europe-Sweden and most of you are in the USA (I persume, and only god knows which side of the coast), so the ping for me will definatly not be the same on that server as it will be for break.

So to rephrase - Any chance on a server where he won't have the advantage of me not-seeing if he kicked me or not before it came to my screen?

your from sweden ... i didnt know that

ill give you game sometime im not very good though

Originally posted by Break_dF

What the hell is that suppose to mean? When I say "gay," I don't bitch about it, I just state some facts. Have you ever played Commie? The bastard runs around in circles and pts you to death, WHILE he drains. Occasionally he tries to pull off the grips behind corners, etc etc.

We like to call our chosen discipline the art of "gay-ffective".

Actually, CB runs around, pull throws people to death, drains them and insults them.

I think my favorite of all time was "I hope you are disfigured in a boating accident".

Man I really miss watching him play Mal...

Archived