Home

Space Question.

Deft Aklin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Thew Rydur

That lego version is sweet did u make it Wraith? (I'm a big lego fan myself). Anyway for my ship/s I want an N-1 (painted black of course) and a XS-800. a smaller version of the Corellian Corvette.

You know im gonna join you in the N-1 right? in my black and Orange N-1 :D

Originally posted by Gonkish

l337 speak for "owned". In other words I want to see the Rancor go CHOMP on some poor people.. ;)

Sorry man, never got the whole 'l337' thing. Never cared to learn any of it. I type fast enough not to mess with any of that. No reason for me to learn. Besides, it just sounds more intelligent to type normally, something emphasized in MUSHing. No offense of course. :p

Originally posted by Gonkish

well yeah I normally don't use l337 but.. that was a very sad attempt at humor.. anyways, I still want to see rancors bite people in half. That will be well worth the wait for beta..

I'll let you know if my Rancor gets loose. ;)

Anyways, we have strayed again. Back to space, I think.

http://swg-de.emr.net/multi.php

Go there, download the "Celebrations I" video. Lots of amazing SWG footage, and a nice segment where we get to see Q-3PO display his horrible piloting skills.

Just a few things I gleaned from it:

X, A, Y, and B-wings are in.

TIE/Fs and TIE/Is are in.

ISDs (obviously) are in, and are frickin' massive.

SE plays similarly to XWA (with a joystick too.)

Q had 2 gamecube controllers on his little podium (see if you can spot 'em in the first part of the video). Unannounced or canceled GNC version as well?

Q-3PO will be the first person to be shot down if they do a public beta test of the space expansion.

Regarding the release of the Space exp- its set for 1 yr after the game is released, making it sometime in April of 2004. Does it seem weird to anyone else to think about thinking that far ahead about playing a game? (even though I've been playing one particular mmorpg for almost 3 years now) Lol I dont know why, but it seems strange, although I have no doubt that I'll certainly be around for it.

On the bright side, a year gives me time to think about what kind of ship to buy.

JS

Regarding the release of the Space exp- its set for 1 yr after the game is released, making it sometime in April of 2004. Does it seem weird to anyone else to think about planning that far ahead to play a game? (even though I've been playing one particular mmorpg for almost 3 years now) Lol I dont know why, but it seems strange, although I have no doubt that I'll certainly be around for it.

On the bright side, a year gives me time to think about what kind of ship to buy.

JS

<Hmmm, double post. Sorry if that was my fault.>

Archived