Home

The US's brilliant new strategy!

Jedi_Monk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Rive

I can't see why Iraq would even need "weapons of mass destruction" unless it planned to use them at some point. I think that some countries should be allowed to have some as a deterrent, be they US, UK or whoever.

I am much more worried about Bush using mass destruction weapons than Saddam. Neither US nor the UK have been very peaceful throughout history, and still aren't.

Originally posted by JM Qui-Gon Jinn

I am much more worried about Bush using mass destruction weapons than Saddam. Neither US nor the UK have been very peaceful throughout history, and still aren't.

We didn't take over countries. :D

US isn't that bad. When we do evade a country, its because the government is corrupt.

ZBomber said:

We didn't take over countries.

*waves hand sheepishly in the air*

Umm, hi. I'm English, and we... well, how can I put it... Oh yeah, like this...

1) We invaded "the Americas" as they were then called and killed off the locals to make way for your great civilisation.

2) We invaded India and took that over, therefore gaining a stranglehold on the silk and spices trade economy during the 1700's, I believe if memory serves me.

3) We invaded China and grabbed ourselves a chunk, controling it and eventually leasing it out for 99 years. We called that Hong Kong.

4) We dumped all the dregs of society onto a big island on the other side of the planet, who soon started their own society and made it what it is today. (No offence intended Australian-related people!)

5) We invaded Spain and fancied ourselves a wedge of that as well, hence Gibraltar was born...

And worst of all,

6) We kept invading our neighbours (Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and Eire) and were continuously fighting them over the entire course of history, although nowadays we only do it on the football (soccer) and rugby fields, or in parliament or political negotiations...

So now nothing remains for me to say except for, "sorry," and...

:joy:

Archived