Home

The US's brilliant new strategy!

Jedi_Monk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Don't they think that spamming them will make them angry and hate the US more?!I wonder who came up with that crappy idea...

Probabbly Bush... :D

Hello, Taliban!

Hello Mr. Taliban, would you like to buy or product? :p

He's already stupid enough to try and make war on everyone while the US school system sucks, people are starving but trying to control the world is more important for him...

Exactly, I agree completely. Right now the major concern is the economy, environment, and education, and he and his adminstration are doing nothing or providing ridiculous solutions to these problems. Sickening :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wassup

Exactly, I agree completely. Right now the major concern is the economy, environment, and education, and he and his adminstration are doing nothing or providing ridiculous solutions to these problems. Sickening :rolleyes:

I didn't want him or Gore to win... :(

True. Its impossible to predict what things could have changed/stayed the same if Gore was elected. But I think Bush could do a better job recognizing the immediate tasks he and his administration needs to do to help the country get back upon its feet.

exactly. And a war with iraq will wreck his economy...I can't believe they vote for a crazy guy like him...

Good thing I'm in Canada...but we also have an idiot as prime minister...the difference: he doesn't have the guts to fight any war.

Did you guys know this:

Canadian troops sent to Afghanistan wore jungle uniforms instead of desert uniforms!

Like telling the Taliban, shoot me plz!

At least the US has a school system, and your grammar reflects on your schools. President Bush has been doing a great job as president, you anti-American's would be singing a different tune if you had been attacked first.

Also, what would you do in Bush's place? Let the them bomb us or fly air planes at us? If you've got a better idea, I'd like to hear it.

well i'm anti-american, i'm anti-bush!

first of all, they don't really need to attack iraq, all they want is the oil.

Since saudi arabia's(the only arab ally of the us) government might be overthrown because they are allies of the us, bush needs another allie in the middle-east and by beating the crap out of saddam, he wants that the new government becomes the new us ally.

And why the hell would anyone want to attack the US?

Like Bush said: because they are jealous? because they don't have freedom?

NO! Look at Iran for example.

Why do you think they say that Iran harbors terrorists?

Because Iran's oil was once the property of the US. A great Iranian leader came to power and said that Iran's oil should be the property of Iran and they should get the profit because it's on their territory and it's theirs! So they kicked the US out and now they are looked at as terrorists because they wanted to get back what was truly theirs.

Do they really have terrorists?

maybe. but they shouldn't be pointed at first every time some crazy guy bombs a place.

and guess who controled bin laden in the 80s?

the CIA

guess who put the taliban as leader of afghanistan?

the US

You should look beyond the propaganda of Bush...

ok, do you want that madman in control of a nuke, lukeiamyourdad? then you're a bigger idiot than i thought. it's not just because of the oil, don't you watch the news? iraq won't disarm. you need more info before you open your mouth.

anyway, back to the topic. i want the taliban's e-mail! i'd send them thousands of hand-crafted spam mail, special delivery! :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

well i'm anti-american, i'm anti-bush!

first of all, they don't really need to attack iraq, all they want is the oil.

Since saudi arabia's(the only arab ally of the us) government might be overthrown because they are allies of the us, bush needs another allie in the middle-east and by beating the crap out of saddam, he wants that the new government becomes the new us ally.

And why the hell would anyone want to attack the US?

Like Bush said: because they are jealous? because they don't have freedom?

NO! Look at Iran for example.

Why do you think they say that Iran harbors terrorists?

Because Iran's oil was once the property of the US. A great Iranian leader came to power and said that Iran's oil should be the property of Iran and they should get the profit because it's on their territory and it's theirs! So they kicked the US out and now they are looked at as terrorists because they wanted to get back what was truly theirs.

Do they really have terrorists?

maybe. but they shouldn't be pointed at first every time some crazy guy bombs a place.

and guess who controled bin laden in the 80s?

the CIA

guess who put the taliban as leader of afghanistan?

the US

You should look beyond the propaganda of Bush...

Coming from someone who is the self-proclaimed 14 year old Lord of the Flying Guinea Pigs, I'm not going to take your American bashing too seriously. But I do have to comment on anyone who is going to bash my country. It's simple, we have the money, so we make the rules. This is why no one likes us, and the rest of the world hates us (save for a few) even more because we don't care that no one likes us. I know I don't.

We funded Bin Laden when he was the lesser of the two evils in Afghanistan, as with the Taliban. But now they are the most evil in our eyes, which is why they will be eliminated.

Originally posted by Jatt13

ok, do you want that madman in control of a nuke, lukeiamyourdad? then you're a bigger idiot than i thought. it's not just because of the oil, don't you watch the news? iraq won't disarm. you need more info before you open your mouth.

One more post like that, and you will be reported. Do not bash other people because they have other opinions than you.

ok, do you want that madman in control of a nuke, lukeiamyourdad?

I, at least do not. But I feel just as uncomfortable with Bush having nukes, he has been warmongering, not Saddam.

. it's not just because of the oil, don't you watch the news? iraq won't disarm. you need more info before you open your mouth.

Well, there is absolutly no proof that he has chemical and biological weapons. Ever heard about 'Innocent until proven guilty'?

Coming from someone who is the self-proclaimed 14 year old Lord of the Flying Guinea Pigs, I'm not going to take your American bashing too seriously. But I do have to comment on anyone who is going to bash my country. It's simple, we have the money, so we make the rules. This is why no one likes us, and the rest of the world hates us (save for a few) even more because we don't care that no one likes us. I know I don't.

Same to you, watch yer mouths, if you can't discuss something without insulting someone, then you should stay out of serious discussions.

It's simple, we have the money, so we make the rules. This is why no one likes us, and the rest of the world hates us (save for a few) even more because we don't care that no one likes us. I know I don't.

You know, this guy who predicted a terrorist act against US in the close future only two weeks before 9/11, he also belives that US will not excist in 30 years. I'm nearly starting to agree with him, especially if you act like that.

We funded Bin Laden when he was the lesser of the two evils in Afghanistan, as with the Taliban. But now they are the most evil in our eyes, which is why they will be eliminated.

Evil doesn't excist.

Archived