Home

when you find a new figure tell us here

daring dueler

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Katarn07

Luke Tatooine Encounter from assortment 14 at Target. The racks, save for him, were empty.

Uhoh! Looks like K07 just might retake the lead :p

ill get worried when you find the emperor.........or some clone sets!

btw you get the red yet?

so that means i have 4 clone trooper 3 packs.....whooooooooo hoooo

• 4 weeks later...

Got Anakin's Fighter today. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get it, but after seeing it in the cartoon, just couldn't resist :D

Also, if you saw Chapter 3 and the dual pistol ARC Captain, it'll make me customize his accesories and give him the blasters the Clone Pilots had :D

By the way, AIM is a corrupt file on my PC and haven't been able to sign on in a long time. MSN works fine, so if you have it or it works, sign on ;) True Crime usually takes me away from normal PC time. So much cooler than GTA. You should get it for PS2 (sorry for the off topic thing, respond through PM to this last part ;))

Got Anakin's Fighter today. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get it, but after seeing it in the cartoon, just couldn't resist :D

Also, if you saw Chapter 3 and the dual pistol ARC Captain, it'll make me customize his accesories and give him the blasters the Clone Pilots had :D

By the way, AIM is a corrupt file on my PC and haven't been able to sign on in a long time. MSN works fine, so if you have it or it works, sign on ;) True Crime usually takes me away from normal PC time. So much cooler than GTA. You should get it for PS2 (sorry for the off topic thing, respond through PM to this last part ;))

Don't you mean Chapter 2? I hope you mean chaoter 2.....

We ordered them and preordered the '04 12" all for retail price. All we have to pay extra is for shipping. Also gonna try to snag the deluxe '04 sets from them seeing as it is only 5 dollars more.

I too will have that wave, but I doubt we'll find them. We can't go in the morning. By the way, disregard that Yahoo! thing. Mine is corrupt too. I'll have AIM working by tomorrow since my sisters use that over both Yahoo! and MSN ;)

And yes, get True Crime when possible. It's awesome. :D

'04 deluxe because we can't go as often. We're lucky to have found all we have. Think about the Clone Wars 3 packs; how many Clone ones did I get in the store? Exactly! ;)

I too am missing the Luke/ Yoda/ Ewoks/ Biker Scout set! :mad:

By the way, I had to download AIM again and tamper with all the AIM files for around an hour and got it up and running, but I went to play True Crime again :p

Originally posted by daring dueler

why are you going to order the 04' delux?

i want the 04' 12", but i am still missing the han wave+the luke wave (yoda...).

btw, good use aim!

and true crime just replaced socom 2 on my list.

No, Socom is better. :(

Get both :D

im not gonna get socom2, at least not until i decide to get playstation online, which i dont plan to, however i am going to buy an xbox sometie afetr x-mas, and get x-box live to play with chris, and mayeb you katarn:D

and i will eventually have to order those....

btw, got an imperial dignitary at target

-when you gonna be on aim katarn since you got it working:cool:

Got the 4 new Clone Wars guys in the mail today. Also found Durge and Clone on speeder at TRUs. Took the Clone. To my surprise, we found not one, but two Jedi 3 packs! We took one to leave in. No clones unfortunately :(

Any how, got the scene all set up. May not be as good as Taters' (we don't have the room or else it would be just as good with the quantity of guys), but still one helluva display. I would like to add a green 3 pack and a red ARC yet and will then deem it complete :)

Got the 4 new Clone Wars guys in the mail today. Also found Durge and Clone on speeder at TRUs. Took the Clone. To my surprise, we found not one, but two Jedi 3 packs! We took one to leave in. No clones unfortunately :(

Any how, got the scene all set up. May not be as good as Taters' (we don't have the room or else it would be just as good with the quantity of guys), but still one helluva display. I would like to add a green 3 pack and a red ARC yet and will then deem it complete :)

damn you and your jedi 3 packs!

i already had the durge and clone...

and i have the 4 clone wars , also i ordered.

and i ahyve a yellow jedi 3 pack now :D

but the newest is-

imperial dignitary

bail organa

new tatooine padme (at wal- mart!!!)

btw, z, thats if i cn find them;)

damn you and your jedi 3 packs!

i already had the durge and clone...

and i have the 4 clone wars , also i ordered.

and i ahyve a yellow jedi 3 pack now :D

but the newest is-

imperial dignitary

bail organa

new tatooine padme (at wal- mart!!!)

btw, z, thats if i cn find them;)

!!!

How come you never even tell me this stuff anymore?! :(

I guess we're just not looking hard enough because we can't find any of that. I forgot to post I had found Anthony Dainels and WA-7 as well as what I posted in my last post but as you may or may not know I have already found them at a toyshow.

Hmmm, seems you're ahead again. I really want Bail and Padme and all of the Outlander for my scenes! And the Dignitary is a whole new figure, unlike another Obi-Wan, Anakin, Han, Luke, Vader or Maul :rolleyes:

I am starting to hate Hasbro more than love. Just think if I were in charge of things over there. I'd have made three podrace specators, three unnamed Jedi from the Battle of Geonosis, a sneak peek Obi and Ani mail away offer, and anything and everything from the OT by now and only one of each character in an outfit....

I guess we're just not looking hard enough because we can't find any of that. I forgot to post I had found Anthony Dainels and WA-7 as well as what I posted in my last post but as you may or may not know I have already found them at a toyshow.

Hmmm, seems you're ahead again. I really want Bail and Padme and all of the Outlander for my scenes! And the Dignitary is a whole new figure, unlike another Obi-Wan, Anakin, Han, Luke, Vader or Maul :rolleyes:

I am starting to hate Hasbro more than love. Just think if I were in charge of things over there. I'd have made three podrace specators, three unnamed Jedi from the Battle of Geonosis, a sneak peek Obi and Ani mail away offer, and anything and everything from the OT by now and only one of each character in an outfit....

Bad move.... we'd be stuck with the crappy POTF2 figs though :(

I ubderstand what your saying tghoiugh. Go run for president! :p

yes, i am ahead.

well, if you mean what i think you mean, maybe operation hasbro is in for a change in name, now its operation:delta ko7 bravo hasbro!

translation, get whoeevr the hell owns hasbro out and get katarn (with me as a high ranking feller) in the office of the headquarters of the axis of eveil:hasbro.

btw, katarn, this weekend im flying off to florida, so i wont be around for a week, happy hu ting, hope you find some stuff, just not fan choice 4!;)

ok, and with any luck, with some indy's and star tours!

so bye for a week or so.

yes, i am ahead.

well, if you mean what i think you mean, maybe operation hasbro is in for a change in name, now its operation:delta ko7 bravo hasbro!

translation, get whoeevr the hell owns hasbro out and get katarn (with me as a high ranking feller) in the office of the headquarters of the axis of eveil:hasbro.

btw, katarn, this weekend im flying off to florida, so i wont be around for a week, happy hu ting, hope you find some stuff, just not fan choice 4!;)

ok, and with any luck, with some indy's and star tours!

so bye for a week or so.

I got the semi-Explosive explosives! :D

The PotF2, as crappy looking as they are, are my favorites of the whole line. Alot of the AotC ones are good too. But the 1st issues were great, we don't need so many of the same characters unless they're in a different outfit. I think we should dig up the Project Hasbro thread to continue this since we're straying off topic. Also, I haven't seen you on AIM. I've been getting home later than usual so I seem to get online after you....

You think you're all that with those yellow clones from TRUS, eh? Well I got the green ones at TRUS!!! Another Jedi 3 Pack, Droid 3 Pack, one Durge on speeder, and the infamous droid launcers. Also saw 3 Obi-Wan Clone War at a Target but no Mace for the repainted Jedi Starfighter.

Archived